Happy New Year! We finally start a fresh new year and I am excited and motivated to stick to my resolutions. Start everyday with yoga, share more recipes with you, enjoy life everyday and be a better daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend.
Today, I am sharing the easiest appetizer recipe of all times. You will blow a lot of minds thanks to this one. Have you ever been in a situation where you have to bring food to a party ? or a situation where you invite people over, and by fear of making something merely average, you just end up buying chips and olives ? Well, this has happened to me a lot. We don’t always have the time to elaborate something in the kitchen and we just keep it simple. Simple is good! Like this recipe! Those little magic mushrooms will only take 15min of your time. You can get as creative as you like with the filling, but my objective was to present to you something easy, quick and delicious.
- Champignons de Paris (For the frenchies), Cremini or Button Mushrooms (Quantity: as much as you have mouths to feed. I would recommend 4/person.
- Garlic and herbs cream cheese (Boursin)
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil (optional)
- Salt and pepper (always)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 360°F.
- Scrub and clean the mushrooms.
- Remove the stems with a knife.
- Spoon the cream cheese into the mushroom cavities and arrange.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 10-15min
- Watch your mushrooms! They completely transform into water if left too long in the oven!
- It works very well without olive oil (like on the picture) if some of you want to limit calories!
- Don’t cook them until you want to serve.
Did you make this recipe ?
Let me know how it turned out for you!
Leave a comment and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #mariescookbook